Hello and Sorry


To all of Rannier Castillo fans and Stef Prescot haters out there, heres Stef Prescott's sincere apology.

"Hello, stef here..to all the viewers of starstruck the next level, I want to
clear up all the bad impressions of me..starting with the fans of Rainier
Castillo..hindi ko talaga sinasdya..i didn’t mean that I’m not interested with
Rainier, its just that I’m concentrated on starstruck right now..I’m trying to
reach my dream, and I’m doing the best I can at it..once starstruck is over, and
I feel contented with where I am, then maybe I can start thinking about those
kinds of things like a lovelife..but for now, since bata pa ako, and I have a
lot of things ahead of me, concentrated talaga ako sa starstruck..I also want to
change the impression that I’m a snob, or so called “masungit”..I know that this
started with the Rainier issue, and when I said the words,”I’m not here to make
friends, I’m here to win”. I didn’t mean it the way I said it..what I meant was
that although I will make friends during the competition, that is not my main
goal here in starstruck..my main goal is to win, and the is the reason why I
joined starstruck in the first place..that was my fault if I gave the impression
out that I have a bad attitude..I want to change that impression if you guys
will give me the chance..I want all of the viewers to see the real stef, the
nice one, not the “masungit” one with the bad attitude, because that is not the
real me..thats just the impression I gave all of you guys..and I’m willing to do
all I can to change that impression of me that was there from the start..again,
I’m sorry for all the mistakes I have made, and I want all of you to see the
real me..thanks and Godbless
!"

:Source


Sana matigil na ang mga pang ha-hate ng iba kay Stef dahil alam nyo naman siguro na sya lang naman ang pinaka talented off all the girls and i absolutely want her to win not because shes my favorite but because shes talented..OH DIBA SINCERE DIN YAN...LOL..sana bumisita dito si Stef so she would know how much support i am giving to her..

S o now, another topic. Did you guys watch Starstruck on Thursday episode??..haha..ang sweet naman nina Stef and Aljur. They can definitly be a loveteam. And ofcourse, Jesi and Kris loveteam, Dex and Mart loveteam, haha..basta watch the video...nga pala..this one i owe Starmometer.com because im just stealing his videos muahahahahaha..


No comments: